We at Bailieborough Swimming and Leisure Centre CLG hope that everyone is safe and well at this time.
On returning please take the time to read through the below information .
Hi All, we are glad to announce the re-opening of our doors from June 8th pending government guidelines. We have missed being here and look forward to seeing you all again very soon.
• We, if you have not already done so, ask you to follow this link https://forms.office.com/r/4GcRPP8meZ in which we gather your data for a new online booking system for members/ pay as you go customers and those interested in internal classes i.e. Aqua, studio/gym classes and adult lessons (please bear in mind we cannot run group lessons/aqua or studio at present due to restrictions). This will allow you to access our new connect booking system to book slots via your email and password.
• If you feel unwell, suspect you may have covid-19 or been deemed a close contact please do not come into our facility, please stay at home and get guidance from the HSE Swimming session slots entitle you to 50 min sessions (inc. entry/swim and exit). Showers, lockers and water fountains will remain out of use, so we ask you to please come ready and prepared to maximise your swimming time. You will be given a changing room slot to change and asked to leave your gear within that slot. Arrive on time not before your slot and we ask you to leave on if not before your session ends.
• Gym sessions will run for 1hr 15 mins, personal towels are not permitted, nor will changing facilities be in use to gym users or lockers. You will be asked to use the toilet opposite the gym door. Carry light please, water bottle and coat etc, leave valuables in the car and do not take gym bags in with you as these are trip hazards Arrive on time not before your slot and we ask you to leave on if not before your session ends.
• Ensure you check in at reception and swipe membership cards
• Swimmers may enter and exit via the main front door and gym users may enter via the main front door and exit via the fire escape in the hall
• We would ask anyone entering our facility to wear face coverings throughout. You may take your face covers off during gym sessions but must replace when leaving the gym or walking from machine to machine. Pool users will be asked to wear face coverings right up to pool entry and again in changing facilities and exiting. There are no exceptions and failure to do so will result in immediate action. Staff are required to ask you to leave or suspend memberships.
• Social distance at all times, please follow 2 metre distance guideline to the best of your ability throughout our facility While we understand that this may be an inconvenience to some ,we also understand that the protection of our staff, members and patrons is our top priority. Once we open we want to remain open so please adhere to covid-19 guidelines at all times
• Keep an eye out for any updates here or on our Facebook/ Instagram pages for further information
Look forward to seeing you all back very soon
The board of Bailieborough Swimming & Leisure Centre CLG
Company Reg: 8248711N
Log onto your Home-portal Account below
to check your child's progress
Click "latest timetable" top right, to view Swim School classes
Press here to check your child's swim school progress
We hope your enjoy our facilities for fitness, health and well being.We have something for everyone and if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate, we are here for the community.
Make BSLC part of your week to see great benefits in your life.
Bailieborough Swimming and Leisure Centre opened in June 1999 having being built at a cost of around €1.1 million. The Centre was an immediate success and has increased business and turnover every year since.As a consequence of extraordinary local generosity and massive community support for all fundraising ventures over four years prior to opening, the centre was debt free within months of opening for business.The Centre belongs to the local community and is voluntarily overseen by a Board of Management elected locally.The Centre's facilities are enjoyed by many from a wide catchments area stretching into Monaghan and Meath, and provide a service to all sectors of the community.
20 x 8 metre pool (temp 29 cel)
Pool contains back massage
21 pieces of cardio vascular equipment
11 pieces of resistance equipment
Fitness Studio for HIRE : NEW area available at great rates
Large fitness studio for hire with specialist sprang flooring suited to any fitness class or sports activity.
I x physiotherapy/consultation room for hire
1 x meeting room for hire