All members must agree to be bound by the conditions of membership of Bailieborough
Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre.
• Social distancing must be adhered to.
• Facemasks must be worn at all times within our facility.
• Bookings for gym slots/ pool slots and any internal classes ie. Studio, aqua or Adult
lessons are booked and paid for online. 50min pool slots (incl. changing before and after)
gym slots 1hr 15mins).
• Do not arrive before your time slot and leave on if not before session ends.
• Membership is not transferable.
• Children under 14 are not permitted to use the gym.
• Children under 8 are not permitted to become sole pool members.
• Children under 16 (are not entitled to use the following facilities as part of their
membership) Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam Room.
• Youths under 16 are only permitted in the Fitness Suite up until 8.00pm.
• Youths under 16 are not permitted in Weights Area.
• All patrons, whether members or non members, will be admitted on a first come, first
served basis. It may be necessary to restrict admission during busy periods / covid-19.
• All members must submit a completed membership form together with the appropriate
payment and a photo to be taken at the desk for your membership profile.
• Members must produce membership card to gain admittance, no exceptions. Those
failing to do so will be charged at normal rates.
• Lost cards can be replaced at a cost of €4 from the front desk.
• Memberships will be back dated if you have been using the facility whilst expired.
• No refunds of subscription will be given should members wish to terminate membership
prior to expiry date.
• Hats must be worn while swimming.
• In the event of temporary closure of all or part of the facility, not compensation will be
• Facility policies and procedures/rules and guidelines must be adhered to at all times.
A breach of these may result in suspension of your membership.
• Members are encouraged to use the facilities on a regular basis, promoting well being
and relaxation, all under one roof.
• Prices effective from May 2021.